Thursday, July 29, 2010

Advice about these head problems?

okay so for the past two years i've had some horrible head problems, i have ocd, panic disorder, heavy stress, agoriphobia, and all kinds of scary symptoms that everybody is saying is my head giving them off, like a burning stomach for more then two months and loss of appettite naseau and all that inwanted crap :p so if anyone has any kind of advice for me? do help me like re program my head because iam in therapy now and yesterday i got meds but i dont want to take them because i had super bad side effects before .. thank you very much for your time [:Advice about these head problems?
You have already identified that you may have a variety anxiety disorders. Your symptoms can be normal if felt occasionally, but you are describing them as constant anxiety and maybe even panic attacks. Sometimes the biggest step is to identify problems that you are having or to pinpoint the symptoms, which you have done! Your symptoms sound like you may be having panic attacks. Now, its time to take the second step to get help from a trusted adult like your parent's, doctor or l nurse. They can help you find professional help.





Talking to a doctor about how you are feeling may help you. Also, your doctor may refer you to a psychiatrist who can evaluate you medically and may prescribe medication to help your symptoms. Therapy will help you to deal with your anxieties.





If left untreated, anxiety disorders can have severe consequences. May lead to serious Health Issues. I've had extreme anxiety for a few years now. I was always a bit anxious, but now it is much, MUCH worse. I feel like I'm in my own world, I get disjointed, random thoughts, I have no urge to interact with anyone, no social skills, or I have horrible panic attacks. You can become psychotic from anxiety if it is untreated. I'm living it. You should not go through this alone; get help ASAP don鈥檛 be like me, it鈥檚 horrible!





TAKE CARE AS ALWAYSAdvice about these head problems?
See these pages for an answer:





http://www.associatedcontent.com/article鈥?/a>





http://www.associatedcontent.com/article鈥?/a>
for the most part it sounds like your biggest problem is anxiety (panic disorder, stress, and stress affects ocd, agoraphobia is actually like really bad anxiety stomach problems and chest problems/hr too)





finding roots of your anxiety helps a lot, once you know what you are anxious about you can figure a way around the problem thru logic/reasoning


cognitive based therapy helps make your thinking more logical/rational a lot of fears are based on assumptions or other not technically logical views...


breathing exercises are awesome to learn for when you are having a panic attack i.e. breath in slowly exhale even more slowly with your tongue at the roof of your mouth you can also count for awhile til you can calm down a bit or other calming things for you


exercise helps (getting energy out helps our bodies not have to create energy within our body like the anxiety plus if youre too worn out to be anxious)


meditation helps


herbal meds


prescription meds (tho if you don't want them i totally understand that, i just wish i could get some anxiolytic meds no one will give them to me so yay anxiety for me)


oh yeah and ive done when i go outside my door to get outside i dont sit and ruminate about it because that builds anxiety i just leave or watch a comedy show on tv because that relieves my anxiety a lil bit and wakes me up too...i also wear a hat, sunglasses, and listen to a mp3 player since one of my problems is sensory so just being in my own world drowning out all my sensory problems helps it also kinda drowns out the other people outside if you have like social anxiety...


oh yea and also i give myself rewards for going outside, like if i have to for school or work or something i really dont want to do or go outside for, i plan something that day before or after the event that i will actually enjoy so it makes it easier to get outside....

No comments:

Post a Comment