Saturday, July 31, 2010

I need advice with my family problems?

my dad was married to this girl that treated me like a slave. they had a baby and hes my half brother and when they first brought him home they made me skip school to take care of him and when he first started talking he kept calllin me mommy and stuff he would only go to me. my parents said they make me watch him bc it should teach me not to have kids at a young age.... one day i got brave and ran away from it all i was 17 and takin on school i was making A+ and i had to work full time bc my step own it and i had to take care of my brother. now i live with my grandma and going to school. my dad and step mom said i was never to go back or talk to them. then my dad left her and i met this guy and i been spending all my time with him and my dads mad be he thinks i spend to much time with my boyfriend. what should i do ???I need advice with my family problems?
you are a brave girl and i admire you. what you did was right. if i were you id make sure your boyfriend is right for you. spending alot of time with him is good in a relationship. it helps you get to know him and relize what it wuld be like if yal get married. stay strong bae giirl .I need advice with my family problems?
Spend less time with your boyfriend, not because your Dad wants you to, but because it's not healthy to be so involved with just one other person.





Your stepmother had no right whatsoever to treat you like this. Stay living with your grandparents for now.
do what u think is best but really think bout it (i kno i was no help but just think bout it)
Do what you want to do... Do what your heart tells you to do.. There is someone in your life now and if he loves you a lot then dont leave him.. You deserve to be loved, cared and cherished girl..
As paining as it seems, sounds like your family needs you more than you need them.
unfortunately you were forced be an adult and skip your teen years when you were a young teen. Having learned life's lessons at a very young age, it is time for you to explore the world and find what makes you happy and feel good about yourself. Most b/f g/f relationships tend to be that way (you spend most of your free time with them in the begining because it is the begining of a relationship, time to learn about one another and explore your feelings). Keep living your life for you, not anyone else. If you had said that the b/f is a bad influence then I would suggest you listen to your Dad but in this case, since you do not make any negative comments about the b/f, be true to yourself and find a little fun and romance which you were forced to give up to be a surrogate parent for your little brother. I caution you, however, that since you don't have much experience in the big world, you take your time and not rush into things. Best of luck and wishes
tell how u fill about are thy need to get a Nanny so you can go to school
1. Take a breathe. Seriously.


That sound really bad. Good job with running away... you realized what's right for you. What do you think you should do? Follow your heart. That's the only way we can see new paths. You decide what to do with life. If you are an A+ student, why are you asking us this question? You are smart enough to know what's right for you. Remember: Follow your heart.
see if you can live with your grandparents.
Dude, your dad and that chick dumped a ton of responsibility on you at a young age. If I was you I wouldn't give a damn what my dad thinks, because he didn't do the best job either.


It sounds like they were just being lazy and making you into a babysitter for your half brother, which IS NOT OKAY.








See this boy and disregard what your father says, because he didn't do such a good job, or so it seems.
Talk to your dad more often.And spend more time with your dad.
listen to your dad....he is still running the show...when you are older paying all the bills, you will understand..Maybe he will let you see him on weekends..
honestly i would tell him to mind his own business...you dont live under his roof anymore so therefor he has no say over the matter....your grandmother has the most say


he told you to never come back after you ran away???


he let some woman that wasnt even your biological mother treat you like crap??


to tell you the truth the same thing happened to me


father got custody of me at age five


his new chick treated me like ****....i had alot of pschological problems and insecurities because of her......


if you are eighteen and not living with him then he cant do anything about it....


live life the way you want as long as its beneficial to you


im not saying dont talk to your father though
you should find ways of testing if you have a good guy, then if hes no good , go back to your dad find out if hes any good if not ,find a good guy if not, find me just kidding , just let god guide your life ,his plan for you will either take time to begin or not but you probly wont notice because it usally happens without you trying to control everything.
Sadly, it sounds like your own father was using you. And HE had the child ';too young'; so I don't know who he thought he was fooling.





You do what you feel is right, and try to stay away from that toxic relationship. You deserve better, and life doesn't have to be that way. Good luck. Be strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment