Saturday, July 31, 2010

I need some employment advice (UK) im having problems with my supervisor?

basically about 3 weeks ago i was given some overtime shifts but today my sup told me now her friend is working there (she started 2 weeks ago) i no longer have these shifts as her friend is going to do them. is she allowed to do that !!! do i have the right to take this to my h.o.d and make a formal complaint that she has picked on me and taken my overtime away from me. im so annoyed i feel i cant let this go. i work real hard but since her friend started she has picked holes in everything i do and moaned at me and even swore at me last week..... someone please advise meI need some employment advice (UK) im having problems with my supervisor?
You are between the rock and the hard post.


I have a hunch that you should be networking for another position. If you are working in a large organization, try to move to another Department - working for a different Supervisor. Otherwise - look for a job in another Company.

No comments:

Post a Comment