Thursday, July 29, 2010

What advice can you give for my relationship problems with a friend??

so im casual friends with a girl i really like. i was given all these signs that she was into me and im not one to look for something that isnt there. For sure im not the freeloader in friend relationship,,... i mean most convos on the phone are started with her calling. anyways i tried to make out with her and rejected me. she didnt slap me or anything... maybe pushed away but for a while i was kissing her without noticing her lips werent moving. i apologized of course. btw i had been drinking at the time and her friends were there.. one making out the other friend not. she said something like we cant be both friends and bf/gf. the funny thing is we are still friends and the relationship is still on my side. i do value our friendship greatly but believe we'd be perfect for one another. she naturally dates many guys and could easily be labelled promiscuous. My question is what should i do so i can be with her? and can you from the information i provided explain wht shes about?What advice can you give for my relationship problems with a friend??
Ask her if you can take her out on a real date with the potential of being her bf.

No comments:

Post a Comment