Thursday, July 29, 2010

Serious advice needed...Having relationship problems and a baby on the way?

Im 19 weeks pregnant and since i got pregnant my boyfriend of 3 years has been really off with me (this baby was planned),hanging out till late, smoking weed everyday and avoiding me telling me he needs space. Whenever i tried to talk through our problems he wasnt intrested telling me that im nagging and annoying and just blowing me off leaving me to cry day and night. From spending every day together its gone to seeing him once a week. SO i wrote him a letter explaining how i feel and for him to grow because theres a baby on the way and i need him, i asked him to choose me and the baby or drugs and friends.... after he read the letter this morning at 6am (the time he came home!) he leaned in and kissed me on the cheeck and went to sleep next to me...He hasnt spoke about the letter and i havnt mentioned it either..I left it to him. A friend of ours asked if we can come see him and his gf and i asked him if he wants to come for 5 mins he just threw a tantrum saying he dont want to turned around and left..


Do you think i did the right thing by writing him that letter? We are both 21 and engaged. Later on he text me and told me he still wants to be with me but he cant just quit the weed and that we need a break for about a week or 2 so he can find his feet and find a job. He says its nothing to do with me, i asked him if im in his way he said that kinda yeah because he's always thinking about me!!!! WTF?! :s I told him that if in 2 weeks he is still on drugs he can call it a break up not break..... what is he tring to tell me here??Serious advice needed...Having relationship problems and a baby on the way?
Sounds to me as if you have an immature boy for a boyfriend. He doesn't want to stop what he is doing and I don't get why he wanted you to get pregnant in the first place (you said this baby was planned). I think you need to count your blessings that you aren't married and get as far away from him as possible because you are about to bring a life into this world that is going to be depending heavily on you to do the right things in life. Since the father doesn't seem to care about what he is putting you through, chances are pretty good that he is too selfish and immature to help nurture an innocent child. I bet he knew you wanted a baby and just told you things that in his mind you wanted to hear. Now that the baby is a reality, he doesn't want to grow up and be the man it takes to be a good father. Pack up and move on. You have more important things to worry about now and you don't need a selfish man getting in the way. Good luck!Serious advice needed...Having relationship problems and a baby on the way?
Having a baby with no job, but can afford to party and smoke weed I dont get it. Being a paren can scare any one but he does need to decide weather you two are more inportant or what hes doing now, So being a single mom is not easy and I hope this man starts acting like one because there are too meny minus fathers these days. I would tell him to get his crap together or you will be the women you are and do it alone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment