Saturday, July 31, 2010

I need advice on some friend problems...?

I started at a new school in junior high grade7, I am now in grade 9. I made some friends that year and kept them till the near end of grade eight. We got in a really bad fight, I tried to make up with them but they were to stubborn to listen.





The new friends I made at the end of grade eight and now the beginning of grade 9 are not very close to me. I never know what to talk about, they always laugh untill they cry with some of the other friends they just made, but never with me. I am STILL friends with my friends from elementry, and I love them! My parents won't let me go to their school though.





I need advice on how to communicate with them better, get rid of them or make new friends, please be open and specific if you can! I really need this. GRADE 9 IS SENIOR YEAR AND IS SUPPOSE TO BE AWESOME, but so far ive been crying on the inside. PLEASE HELP!I need advice on some friend problems...?
don't try to make friends with anyone you will likely regret attempting to work w/ later. as for the friends you made in 8th, coast it. keep in contact, but don't force it. if the friendship doesn't catch, drop it. meanwhile try approching people you are intrested in. ex: a girl who sits in front of you has an intellectual personality, like yourself. talk to that person.I need advice on some friend problems...?
don't beat urself up about this, it is very common. friends fight sumtimes-ask anyone. wat it sounds like 2 me is that u r slightly depressed-or maybe u r just really stressing out or upset.. this would be affecting how u act around ppl and how they act around u. U need to fix this problem-because laughing until u cry is kinda hard when u r upset. talk 2 sum1 about this-friends, family, trusted adult, councillor.


What did u do 2 make ur friends so upset? how do u think u can make this up 2 them?


The new friends u hav r close? then y r u worrying-if u don't know what 2 say, then ask the common questions: Hi, What r u up 2? How r u? Wat did u do on the weekend? What r u doing this weekend? have u watched ';insert show/movie here';? etc.


Sooner or later u'll find out something interesting and u can hav a convo about it.


as for ur friends at ur old school: email them, call them, text them, write them a letter, visit them on weekends/holidays-a good story to talk to ur new friends about-it is easy 2 keep in contact if u put in the effort.


Good luck.
u should just go out there and make new friends or more friends anywhere it doesnt have to be in you high school but if u want to make friends there too just be more socialable and out there and bring out the best of u to ppl u think will become more friends with you!=]

No comments:

Post a Comment