Saturday, July 31, 2010

I need Professional advice about my gynecology problems.?

Okay so for the past five months I have been having vaginal burning, itching, discharge, and odor. Back in October I was diagnosed with chlamydia, I took the meds but still was having problems. In December I got tested again and it said I still have chlamydia and something called BV (bacterial vaginosis). I was treated for both. Although my problems continued. In January I went back to the doctor to get tested, and she told me there was nothing wrong, even though I was still experiencing these conditions. At the beginning of this month I went to a different doctor and he told me I had BV still. But just recently I have been experiencing incredibly painful abdomen cramps, even though I'm no where close to being on my period. I've finished the medication for the BV again but still have the conditions. Somebody please help! I'm going back to the doctor soon and would like to know the possibilities of what I may have.I need Professional advice about my gynecology problems.?
It may be PID which is pelvic inflammatory disease. Definitely see your MD. You may need a different antibiotic to treat the bacteria.

No comments:

Post a Comment