Saturday, July 31, 2010

I need advice with in laws problems Please....?

In laws are what my husband says '; to faced'; for being together almost 5 years and married almost 3 years, its been rocky. His mother could not except me for what reason I have no idea, as his x girlfriend cheated on him with my at the time boyfriend, she left him the kids and Me as a friend helped out. We became really good friends then married. Family says we are like the so called married couple you never see really anymore..well finally she excepted me most likely as because we had a unexpected child. and well the only ';girl'; and we finally got along. (I have no idea what I did in the first place) but now that when his'; x '; decides to bring the kids when ever she wants to everybody jumps so to speak. and kisses *** well so does she. and as she had problems with the family also, well I found out that they just be nice to her so that they can see the kids. and well I feel they are doing this also to me. and one of the aunts called my son retard because he is autistic and the mom wasI need advice with in laws problems Please....?
I think that Dina as used a bit too strong of words replying to your question. On the other hand , I see this is a problematic family, manners are to be desired and tongues need to be controlled . Education is of some help in life . Not all educated people are smart in all fields they could be intelligent on what the studied and not necessarily on other issues,so Dina I do not agree with you completely . Now going back to the question! First of all you said that they did not accept you in the family ,acceptance comes with respect and it's a two way street, there is a luck of respect within the family and that calls for an improvement from everyone including you .





Then you all need to communicate as grown up , not kids! So it was the last piece of pizza and your son took it , big deal!


In my opinion you all need to do some growing up!I need advice with in laws problems Please....?
get rid the idiot please......
a. You are TOTALLY NOT educated - and this will make you a really terrible parent. You need to go to school and get an education so you can raise your kids correctly.





b. If they are making fun of your autistic child you need to keep your kids away from them.





c. Who cares what they think! Why are you so obsessed about this. Your concern should be your children and not your in-laws!!!! So, back to ';a'; above - instead of worrying about your in-laws, start worrying about educating yourself so that you can raise your kids successfully and don't end up looking like a retard yourself.
FRESH START.


jesus

No comments:

Post a Comment