Saturday, July 31, 2010

I Need advice on my relationship problems; can anyone help?

OK, Ive been with my boyfriend for about 1 year and 7 months and lately we have been getting really frustrated with each other and apparently don't know how to deal with our anger towards one another other. We both love each other very much and don't want to lose each other. It's not only emotional but starting to get really physical and getting out of hand.





For example: last night we were having a good time and then he starts bringing up my past with ex-boyfriends (like he does all the time) and it frustrates me because he has a jealous issue with them. And i get mad and he sees that, and i tell him to stop that it was the past and don't bring it up again, because I'm not with them I'm with you. and i love you and all this other stuff, so he will let it go. but no he doesn't and wants to make another argument out of my past again. so i just try to get away from him and he holds me back and doesn't let me go. i tell him please let me go. and he still doesn't so i push him off of me but he is so strong. so i scratch him and he grabs my arm really tight and kinda like twisted it..... ugh it just got HORRIBLE.








I just need help on my relationship to try to make things better again.I Need advice on my relationship problems; can anyone help?
sweetie the best thing you can do is leave him. he has no right to grab you like that. and the longer you stay with him, the worse its going to get. my dad used to do that with my mom, and it started with little things like that, then it turned to him beating her to the point where she had black eyes and she couldn't go anywhere and she couldn't tell anyone because if he found out he would beat her more. and i don't want anything like that to happen to you since the warning signs are there. although you love him its the best thing to do..please leave him!

No comments:

Post a Comment