Saturday, July 31, 2010

Need Your Help! Advice is welcomed! Boy problems...?

There's this boy I like at my school...


We've been talking for about 5 months now and still aren't ';official';.


We're both single, but he's the only one that talks to other people.


He is talking to an ex friend of mine (We stopped talking because she turned brand new after she found out we were talking to the same boy) and they've been talking for about three months. We have taken things to the next level (if you know what I mean), but we're still are not a couple. The other girl went around telling people that she was pregnant, but she was lying through her teeth. Whenever I'm near her, she feels the need to start talking about what they have ';supposedly'; done together. This makes me want to smack the taste out of her mouth and tell her to grow up, but I keep my cool...


Last night, I texted him and told him that I loved him and asked me why and I told him. After I told him, he stopped texting me and I haven't spoken to him since. I have been trying to get him to see that I would a good girlfriend for the past five months but he still hasn't seen the light. What should I do about him and that other girl, because seriously, I'm starting to get sick of both of them......Need Your Help! Advice is welcomed! Boy problems...?
I think that this guy wont even like the girl if shes going around saying they did whatever and he got her pregnant. and eventually she'll get caught because she'll never get any bigger or anything like that. And if he doesnt accept you or even give you a chance then he's obviously not worth your time. if its meant to be, it'll happen.Need Your Help! Advice is welcomed! Boy problems...?
Sounds like you need to give up on him and ignore them both. He doesn't want to be exclusive; sounds like he was happy to have a harem to play with, and dropped you like a rock once he found that you wanted more. You might be a good girlfriend, but that's not what he's looking for, sorry. You can't change him to suddenly want to be a straight player; he is who he is and you have to either accept him as he is, or find someone who better matches what you want in a relationship.
ok if ur smart do this





smack that sluts face and tell her to grow up that she aint a baby any more and that she aint pregnant then go up to the boy tell him if he loves u and if he denies it say ok and just pretend like nothing happened between u two like if u were just friends and if he wants to be ur boyfriend say no because he had his chance and blew it (asshole) so any way if u cant smak that sluts face then do the boy part first then if she says something like ';oh this is what i did with him '; u should tell her ';how much did he pay u'; or what a ****** slut


and just walk away if she bothers u ignore her and act like she is not there and shell get tired and leave u alone








hoped i helped





p.s i would rather slap her and cuz at her lol

No comments:

Post a Comment