Thursday, July 29, 2010

Advice for my teen problems please! kinda depressed...?

hey guys, im 15 years old, ok maybe this will sound really stupid, but i am so freaken confuse. i dont know who i am anymore.i am depressed all the time, and i cant take the pressure of school and all my extra classes. im trying really hard to get along with my family ( i dont really do) trying not to lose more friends in school (people is kinda judging with me, i am a little bit shy but they take it as arrogance) trying not to failed (school is really hard, lots of works, lots of subjects) and trying to keep up with ballet, hip hop, and piano, but i think i just cant take it, i need to figure out who i am,i just want to start being happy already. any advice or support?? please someoneAdvice for my teen problems please! kinda depressed...?
this happened to me in the seventh grade... i have learned from it and now am ready to give advice. I was balancing too much on my plate, losing my friends and family, and i had become depressed. I learned that i needed to take one step at a time and everything fell into place. My grades were horrible and over time i had pushed myself and eventually became a better student.You need to take it all in and be able to except everything you have.Things will get easier over time, you just need to know that the people around you are there for and they will love you. If you have anymore questions for me let me knoww.

No comments:

Post a Comment