Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Me & my bf R having major problems.. HELP. guys advice. or experienced girls [no sluts or players] thanks.?

Ok so me and my boyfriend have been having problems lately, im about to move %26amp; i have been trying to spend as much time with him as possible.. [[even tho its mostly on the phone]]. But yesterday we were together at a friends quincenyera, and things were great, but then after wards- my mom picked me up. He went to the after party. He was drinking. And i knew this was going to happen again. He fukkin started drinking a lot. And he promised he would text me, well we were texting for a little bit, then he turned off his phone. so i called someone else that was there and he got him for me. He said he would keep texting me. so i waited and finally he did. then he never texted back last night. He expects me to wait around for him., and it hurts me that he goes and does this over and over again. i'm just like WTF? but seriously i try to talk to him about it. and i tell him ';if you plan to be with me for a long time you better stop this ****'; he says i wont do it after you move bak. but he still is doing this ****. and i think this is just a reflection of how he will be after i move back. What do i do? im so lost. i have tried to talk to him over and over again. he used to call me at like 2 or 3 in the morning after he was done drinking, and tell me he loves me and misses me, but know he wont even do that. God, am i just tripping on him for nothing, or am i right for wanting to spend time with him before i go. i just dont think this is right anymore. i think he is just gonna forget about me after i leave, or i think he is just trying to push me away. What do you guys think is going thru his mind? what should i do to get hm to care about my feelings? What do you think? no haters. thanks.Me %26amp; my bf R having major problems.. HELP. guys advice. or experienced girls [no sluts or players] thanks.?
The key here is you are moving away.





You need to break it off, and he's chosen to be an a$$ about it.





Let him go and you find someone deserving of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment