Saturday, July 31, 2010

I need some advice on some boy problems.?

So I like this guy that I met about 2 weeks ago.


After the first day we met, I went home and he had sent me a myspace comment saying that he wish he could have met me sooner and he hopes to see more of me.





Then I see him again at a party and we make vague plans to have a movie night and to go dancing.





I knew he wanted to get my phone number but it would have been awkward with all the people listening to our conversation.





I go home and MySpace him my number and he says that he was planning on asking for it... but he doesn't give me his number.





He hasn't texted or called. He only messages me back if I am online at the same time he is.





He's at the beach and I'm just a little frustrated that I haven't had any contact with him.





Does he like me, or does he just want to be friends?





What do I do?I need some advice on some boy problems.?
Okay, kids, repeat after me:





If they don't call or write, they aren't interested.





I will not obsess about people who don't call or write.





I will realize I am worth someone picking up the damn phone to call.





If they don't, I will move on.





Now, repeat.I need some advice on some boy problems.?
The best answer that you can get for this particular question would come from the person that you are asking it about. Go straight to the source and ask him straight up if he wants a relationship or does he just want to be your friend.
Well, its hard to tell at this point. next time you guys are online at the same time, ask for his number so u can hang out. hang out a couple times as friends first, then talk to him about your confusion! Do NOT worry, you will be fine! Everything will work out great!





Good luck!


Aqua.
leave him alone, if he wants to see you believe me he will make it happen. dont waste your time.








DO NOT ASK HIM FOR HIS NUMBER, like the other girl said. He has yours. if he wants you he will make it happen.
sounds like he likes you, but he doesnt know how to express his feelings.he could possibly be nervous.
Sorry, but uhm that just sounds creppy.
Ask him for his number and start a conversation... see where it goes :)
Just wait it out. If he does like you he will message you or something. Dont act desperate. Play hard to get guys always like that.





Good luck!
Hes wants to be friends only trust me im a guy and i know what that means.... because if u guys liked other girl he wouldh be like o i love u o ur sooo cute o i adore u
go straight to jail





do not pass go





do not collect $200
ummm i think he just wants to be friends. why dont u try asking him? tell him how u feel. u never know if u never try
  • maybelline foundation
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment