Saturday, July 31, 2010

I need advice on my guy problems?

okay ive been dating a guy on and off for two years. i finally broke up with him for good and over the summer i've got over him and hes tried this twice... he'l l text me and try to be nice and say he's sorry... n say how he's dumb and loves me and it will be better then we got in a huge fight... we didnt talk for a long time and i was good and over him i was talking to a really nice guy and my ex texts me out of the blue saying hows so sorry and loves me and promises me that if i take him back evrything will be better!!!





he keeps doing this what does it mean? and what should i do?I need advice on my guy problems?
I can tell you this from experience...





The saying ';time heals all wounds'; is 99% true. Over time, you will forget about the painful things from a past relationship and only remember the good things. It's human nature.





That being said, you'll reminisce about the ';good times'; and in moments of weakness might want to get back together with him. As you two start dating again, the bad memories/feelings will come back and you'll remember why you broke up.





My advice... move on. Find someone else and build a relationship with them.I need advice on my guy problems?
Likely, nothing will be better.





Tell him to stop, that you have moved on and it is time for him to do the same. Tell him there is someone out there for him, and it isn't you. Say ';this is goodbye for good, there is no hope of getting back together, and you needs to stop bothering me now.';





If her persists, don't respond again. If it gets weird or you feel harassed, take action to stop him (block his number, etc... restraining order in really bad cases).
Ask youself this: are you happy with or without him. Do you really love him? If he really loved you he would try to work it out. If hes' not trying, i say just leave him behind for a bigger brighter love.


Hope this helped.
don't answer the texts. ya know why he's doing this? he doesn't want you but he doesn't want anyone else to have you. so just ignore him. he's prob just jealous about you talkin to the other guy. hope i helped [:
well he def wants you to get back with him. but i mean you did break up with him (on and off too), so there must be something you don't like about him. just tell him what that is. be honest.
if you do not have any feelings for the man....change your number or block his. Eventually he will come to realize that you are done with him.
don't be a ******* guey
What your ex is doing is cruel. He's clearly not over you, but you're over him. My best guess is that he's texting because that's the only way he can cope with his loss. You must have been very special to him because he continues to try to get back with you, even after a long time...





There's a couple of things you can do in this situation. You can either a) ignore his texts or b) text him back saying that you're not going to take him back. He should really seek counseling if he is hurting as much as he is because there are bettter ways of dealing with loss than to continue to text and harass you.





Best of luck.
Hun, the same thing happened to me. An on/off relationship with my 'ex' for 2 years, then broke off for good, got with another great guy and my ex out of the blue wanted me back. Anyways.





Maybe he does want you back, and maybe he is sorry, but maybe he is just jealous you've been chatting with other guys and he can't stand to see you with anyone else but him.





If you still love the guy, get back with him. You should do what feels right, if you wanna get back with him, do it, but if you want to be with some other guy, you should DEFINATELY do it.





Good luck x

No comments:

Post a Comment