Tuesday, July 27, 2010

I have a question about vaginal problems. insight and advice would be helpful?

Ok, so I don't have an STD (I have been checked). I have had this reoccuring problem for about 2 years now. It will flare up (around the Labia and clitoris) and itch worse than anything I've experienced. Sex doesn't flare it up (I've gone 2 weeks without it and still flared). It itches so bad that I get sores and can't have sex at all for about 2 weeks until it heals. Heat seems to calm it down, but no creams or pills have helped thus far. I've looked on the internet and found something close called vulvodinea. I'm not sure if this is it or not since it is a rare condition and most doctors think it's in the womans head (male doctors, I'm assuming). Also, I do not have a yeast infection (I've been checked for that as well).





If any woman has experienced this, please let me know. It would be awesome to know that somebody else has gone through this besides me.





Does anybody know what it is or has anybody heard of anything like this? Any home remedies?I have a question about vaginal problems. insight and advice would be helpful?
you could put ice or a cold washcloth to help soothe it, but I would talk with your gyno in case its something more serious.I have a question about vaginal problems. insight and advice would be helpful?
Haven't heard of it but you shouldn't be asking for home remedies, you need to see your OBGYN. You said you've been checked for STD's so you probably have one already. Make a trip and explain every symptom you have to your doctor. It's the only way to really find out what is wrong.





But it could just be a yeast infection or another bacterial infection causing you to be so itchy. (you can buy an at-home bacterial screener thing to see if you have one and to see what it is at a CVS or some other drug store).





But yeah, your best bet like I said is seeing your gynecologist.

No comments:

Post a Comment