Saturday, July 31, 2010

I'm having problems with my boyfriend..any advice?

My boyfriend and I have been together for almost two years and he's amazing. Lately he gets so cranky and takes everything I say in a bad way, and we've been fighting every day. I know he loves me, and I'm not gunna end things, I just need some advice about how to stop the fighting every day. Thanks!I'm having problems with my boyfriend..any advice?
most couples have fights its pretty normal but you have to tell him that you hate it when hes in a cranky mood and it makes you feel upset.


if he doesn't like something you said then ask him why and then tell him what you meant buy it but dint let him just have a fight with you because he misunderstood you xxxI'm having problems with my boyfriend..any advice?
when couples are together for years they get comfortable which other each other. you need to make him reliaze you are there because you wanna be there and not need too.

No comments:

Post a Comment