Tuesday, July 27, 2010

I need advice on these 2 problems!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i have 2 problems:





1.


theres a girl at my school named Nikki and shes always the one ppl follow and shes the popular one and stuff.


shes pretty and funny and nice and stuff but i think that im all those things too.


i try to be nice and stuff and ppl r pretty nice back but idk y they dont follow me like they follow Nikki, i mean whats so great about her?


i think its bcuz im not pretty or pretty enough.


i need tips on how to be prettier and funnier and just plain cooler.


i feel like im being left out when this happens...


2.


i go horseback riding and theres a girl named Gracie and she always gets more attention than me and my friends that ride there.


i mean i dont mouth off my riding instructor,Becca, or anything but Gracie's always staying the night at becca's house and the older girls that ride there always give her attention and everything. they let her stay the night 2. i just dont know why. i can jump everything she can but i just dont know why


please help w/ both please!!!!!!I need advice on these 2 problems!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm sorry, but it kinda sounds like you're being jealous. I understand what it feels like to be left out, but you shouldn't put your friends down like that. If that's all your ';friends'; care about, they are not your friends. I'm sorry but a friend wouldn't judge you on such shallow things.I need advice on these 2 problems!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
the problem is that you are trying to hard to be liked. First if these people don't like you don't wast your time around them and trying to be liked by them. I know everyone says this but just be yourself. I'm average looking and I don't try to be liked but still people are always with me.





Be you and at lest one person will like you.
you need to just be yourself ! no matter what stop trying to be something your not. love yourself because if you don't who will? why would you want others to follow you what if you lead them wrong? then all the balms on you.
I have something that will answer both your questions. Don't ever change for anyone. It's not worth it. Being popular and getting attention is not the most important thing in the world. Just be yourself and you will be the one with true friends. Trust me, true friendship is so much more rewarding then ';followers';. You never know when ';followers'; are going to turn on you, but a true friend who likes you for who you are, not for what you wear, will always be there. Plush you will probably be far more popular being the real you, and far less popular when your faking it to be liked.

No comments:

Post a Comment