Thursday, July 29, 2010

Im having major gf problems and i need advice?

i am in love with a girl that lives 1000 miles away. we've been on and off for almost a year but bc of her friend we decided to be friends. yesterday we got in a arguement bc she found out i flirted with a girl i know, and when i brought up that she said we should date others, she said that she just said that to be a good friend and that she never could see me as just a friend. we made up and the last 2 days have been awesome bc we've gotten along better then ever. theres another girl that ive had a crush on that might ask me out. part of me wants to say yes bc ive been chasing her since before i met the other girl (lets call her ema) and when me and ema desided to just be friends i chased after the other girl (tyra for this). if she asks me out ill finally get to be with her, but its only a crush. ema says its ok if i go out with tyra but i think shes just lieing to be a friend like she did before. i think ill say no if tyra asks me out, but what does everyone else say?Im having major gf problems and i need advice?
I've been in a very similar situation with a bf about a 1000 miles away. You really have to think about how dedicated you really are to this long distance relationship. Dedication alone can take this anywhere you want it to be. If I were you I'd stick it out with the girl. A year is a long time for something that long distance, so obviously it's more than a short fling. You have to always keep in mind though that despite that person being a 1000 miles away they are still there for you. You can't do something you wouldn't do with them right there with you. Don't take the distance for advantage.Im having major gf problems and i need advice?
Don't say yes
If she is that far away %26amp; their is no commitment between yourselves I would go for it, The one you knock back you cant catch up on!
  • acne treatment
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment