Thursday, July 29, 2010

My work laptop, Hp Pavilion dv2000 is having boot up problems, need help/advice!? please?

When I start my Hp Pavilion dv2000 laptop the lights on the computer light up blue but the screen stays black. Nothing happens. I turn it off and try it again, it is taking several (4-12) times to get the laptop to actually boot up and start. The other things that have happened are every few days the laptop display will jumble up and I have to shut the laptop off and then restart it. Last night while working a blue screen popped up and all it said was an unexpected error occurred and that it was restarting. It took about 30 tries of turning the laptop on to get it to start. I am not sure what the problem could be. Help is much need! :-)My work laptop, Hp Pavilion dv2000 is having boot up problems, need help/advice!? please?
open your control panel%26gt;administrative tools%26gt;event viewer.


select the system tab and look for Errors, double click the most recent ones and post another question. also next time you receive a blue screen error, try to remember the first couple numbers in it and search it on google (i.e. - 0x00000000), this will most likely direct you to your problem.


I've seen problems similar to this before where the wiring between the system itself and the monitor are damaged and it may not be getting sufficient power. but im not certain. good luck


~RaY~My work laptop, Hp Pavilion dv2000 is having boot up problems, need help/advice!? please?
You might need a new laptop. Things like this happen if the people who sold it to you are careless. If you have had it for a long time, it could be the age. If you have had it for a while and you didn't have this problem before, you could have accidentally downloaded junk or a virus. Hope I helped!

No comments:

Post a Comment