Thursday, July 29, 2010

Girl Problems! I Appreciate any advice!?

Theres a girl i want to become friends with so i can go out with her. how should i approach this. she's a real nice and pretty girl but i can never talk to her. please help! Thank you (:Girl Problems! I Appreciate any advice!?
Just sound off like you've got a pair and talk to her, if you just try to stay calm and casual, she shouldn't have any reason to turn you down.Girl Problems! I Appreciate any advice!?
start texting her,


get her number.


girls love it when guys text them X)
Be nice or calm don't act like your cool some girl doesn't like that :)





Be your self :)
welll... starrt by talking to her. loll thats always a good place to start.


so after you start talking to her, become friends, then if you feel like things are going places, then make a moves.


We girls usually appreciate it when a guy becomes are friend before they ask us out. Trust me, you don't want to ask her out then have a break up because one of you finds out you're not compatible.


: ) good luckk man!!
I love it when guy's talk to me at school or even text me. Find a reason, or topic, to talk to her about. Or become friends with one of her friends and then get closer to her.
  • acne treatment
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment