Saturday, July 31, 2010

I need advice on my boy problems.?

okayyy.so my and this guy where dating and then we broke up a while ago because we never saw each other cause he goes to a different school and he is in the 8th grade and im in 7th.we also stop talking. but then after i finally i tried to get over him and date this other guy, well i mean i like him and all just not as much as the first guy. but anywayss so then out of nowhere the first guy text me and says want to go to the movies with me and i say suree whyy not and i also bring a friend.so i break up with the second guy because i dont want to cheat on him with my ex. so when i get get to the movies he with like three other guys but he sits to the side of them alone and then i sit next to him and my friend a seat away from me. because she ';knows'; something is going to happen cause she texted him before the movie and said ';do you think you will go back out with her?'; and he replied ';maybe tonight';. as we sit in the movie we start playing around him trying to get my phone and stuff.but then we make out twicee by the end of the movies, and we text the rest of the night. but then the next day i text him saying ';what is going to happen between me and you?'; and he replys ';idk'; so i say ';let me guess im stupid and you dont even like me?'; and he says ';k whatever you say'; but just tonight i was texting my ex the second boy and he said he still likes me but i really like the first guy and i dont know what to do? help!?I need advice on my boy problems.?
keep relationship with guy more you likeI need advice on my boy problems.?
the 1st guy seems like an asshole, the 2nd a guy that cares


but you choose its your life
the first guy is just using you so you need to forget him. the second guy might be a good guy so go back to him and start liking him. And maybe you should just take it easy for a while..... Dont get so into this whole dating thing so fast..... you dont wanna get hurt.... right?
Domp the first.


Go out with the second.

No comments:

Post a Comment