Saturday, July 31, 2010

I need advice really bad boyfriend problems?

well me and this guy have been going out for 6 months and we were really good friends for about 2 years but i broke up with my x and me and him started dateing he was head over heals about me.. but he changed i preasured he says into him about telling me somethin cause something was bothering him u know i wanted to help and do the right thing i men who wouldnt do that? hes like i dont want to talk about it jus leave it alone.. so like a month before that he talked to me about he dosnt like to talk about things an it gets him mad so the next dy hes actin weird towards me he had his friend call me and said he was done he hasnt talked to me scince monday night im really worried and i love him alot i dont know what to do its killing me should i give him space it hurts really bad. he always wants to be with his friends and stuff im just really confused and need help do u think its a stupid reason why he broke up with me u just dont throw a girl away like that after 2 fightsI need advice really bad boyfriend problems?
just let him be, maybe he needs to calm down. try contacting him in a few days and try to talk him, tell him your sorry for upsetting him but u dont feel u did anything wrong, u were just trying to help. if hes still throwing you to the side over a simple issue of you wanting to help then maybe its time to move on and he isnt worth your love anyway.I need advice really bad boyfriend problems?
lesson 1 men dont talk so dont ask if theres a problem u will find out soon enough ,,,,but reading that id run he sounds like a head wrecker escape now
Well, personally that seems really stupid. You wanted to help and he didn't want it? That's a gay reason to break up w/ a girl. If you're going out with someone you should be able to help them any way you're comfortable helping them. You should be able to talk about anything, tell each other anything.


I guess give him some space, see what happens. If that doesnt work try talkin to him in a week or something.
The problem with relationships advice, is that people who are in the problem rarely take it. However, that being said...





If he broke up with you, he broke up with you. Some people seem to break up over stupid things, but that's how it is.





If someone doesn't want to be in a relationship with you, then you have to just let them.





Yes, it can be painful. Just don't get caught up in all the negative thoughts. You'll deal with it, and come out the better. One day a guy who's better for you will come along.
I'm sorry, but your spelling and grammar is too poor to understand. If you clean up what you wrote into standard, understandable English, I promise to read it and take it seriously.
Tough situation! To really understand what he's up to, you have to think like a guy. They don't like to talk about feelings or problems. In fact, most of them won't even admit they have them! So when a girl wants to know, like we all do, he feels pressured. The best way to get a guy to open up to you is just to build a relationship of trust where he can tell you anything, but doesn't ever feel like he has to.





As for you right now, I think you should definitely give him some space, but don't back off completely. Act cool, just be around him in a friendly, nonthreatening way.

No comments:

Post a Comment