Thursday, July 29, 2010

Me and my best friend is having problems and need advice, what should I do? (Expert?

(I'm a girl) Me and my friend been friends for like 2 years now and I've been waiting for him to ask me to sleep over his house (It's what we do) but he hasn't asked me but he asks my friend which knew him for the same amount of years and asks him to sleep over and not me ever. So when we got to high school I asked him if I could sleep over... maybe a few times and said it was rude what I was doing and I said I was sorry and all. Now he's not talking to me at all, he forgives me and all... but then hes not talking to me. I tried talking to him about it but all he says is that he needs space and all. Maybe I'm a bit clingy and all, and so I did. He also says I'm not the only friend he has. He talks to everyone else but me still. I need help, please. How do I make him want to talk to me. We don't got a lot in common but we managed to become best friends. He is attached to his friends from elementary, but how do I get closer too? Please help me! I am desperate. I value our friendship, he was the first true friend ever that's why I value it soo much. He can't go to other peoples houses, his mom won't let him because he has a brother and a sister too so if one goes the rest goes, according to his mom. I wanna know how to make him talk to me more.Me and my best friend is having problems and need advice, what should I do? (Expert?
Invite him, his brother and sister to your house for a party or just to hang.


Offer to help him babysit and even talk to his mom. Be understanding and don't tell him it's rude to do anything. It seems to me that he's busy and shorthanded. Maybe invite the whole family for dinner, clearing it w/ your mom first of course. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment