Saturday, July 31, 2010

Need ALOT of advice for all my problems! Before this emotionally wrecks me?

Alrite, well, I need some help. This has been going on for a few years, or since I pretty much came into this world. My dad is rather abusive and so is my mom. I really don't know what to do and I'm always panicking about something I highly doubt EVER happened, yet its been my biggest fear of my father since I was eight years old and I don't know why.








Problems will be listed by number.








1) My dad. I sometimes beleive he is an amazing christian and someone I can actually admire, but then I think on how abusive he is. When I was eight years old and my brother was seven, I remember at a soccer game I pushed my little brother out of my way for tag and a stick landed on the side of his eye and he picked me up by the hair infront of my babysitter and called me a fxcking brat, my baby sitter told him to back off, then my dad threatened to murder me the entire ride to the hospital and said he hated me and he wished I was never born, and its still affecting me today.





Then it turned out nothing was wrong and that my dad was over reacting and then my dad said he would beat me if I told my mom what happened that day. Luckily my babysitter told her and my mom freaked out, but my dad just got abusive again.





Then the abusiveness stopped, until I was eleven then during my birthday, my dad skipped it and went out, I noticed for a month he would go out every night and never come home, and then on my birthday, he gave me nothing but the news to find out he was cheating on my mom with another women he met at a bar who was never going to be as pretty or nice as my mother. He would harasse my mother and threatened to burn the house down, but always swears he is a christian and that I'm going to go to hell for dishonouring my father. I also remind him that he is not supposed to teach his children how to be angry people, like how he abuses my brothers and little sister.





Then during this Summer 07 he kept harassing me and my mom, he told me he was going to kill himself and that he hated me and we were all curses and he was pushing and abusing my mom, to the point where I grabbed the phone and called the cops. He ran away and I told him to stay here and wait, then he punched me and gave me a bleeding nose. I was crying. So since my mom and dad were no longer together and my dad said he wanted nothing to do with us, my mom and my gran dad on my mom's side drove us across America to Nova Scotia, we used to live in British Columbia.





Then after five months of never talking to him, his new girlfriend left him and he stalked/tracked us down and demanded to live with us, irritated enough my mom gave in. Things were doing okay, then he started getting verbally abusive with me again and always would call me and my mother names like physco ***** and saying my mom was a fat whore, all the same abuse as when we lived in B.C but verbal and not so much abusive.





Then one time after nine months of living in N.S, my little sister started randomly crying and I told her to shut up or else I'm going to get beaten, my dad favours who ever is younger. He ran in and started hitting me, I picked up my pocket knife and told him to back off, of course I never had any intentions of killing him because I knew that would be a sin, I love my siblings, but my parents are always a problem.





I got up and walked out of the house, came home an hour later after crying at my friends house explaining how abusive he is, and then came home and he grounded me for a week, I didn't care, it doesn't feel any different, the fact of livng with him to me is punishment. Then when my mom left the house, he started harassing me and I told him to fxck off and stay away from me and told me he is the reason my family will never be happy and wished that god never gave him to me as a father, then he pinned me to the ground and started trying to suffocate and slammed my head five times against the wooden floor, my brothers were crying and the oldest of my two brothers punched him in the face.


I told my mom what happened and written it on my walls what happened, then I got grounded for two weeks and my brother two weeks. I started talking to the counciller, then he started guilt tripping me %26amp; saying I'm the reason this family is broken apart, so I stopped.





The physical abuse from my father calmed down. Then around December 08 I noticed my period was four days late and I started panicking, I am fourteen years old and it has always been regular and heavy. Then I got two periods during January only a week apart from one another and extremely heavy. I started panicking that my father might have raped me because I would wake up with a wet vagina for no reason and in the middle of the night wake up to find my dad walking out of my room then see him with a b0ner, I was looking for every sign and looked it up on the internet, then got positive pregnancy signs, and my February and March period were five days long, three heavy days, two light days then clear disNeed ALOT of advice for all my problems! Before this emotionally wrecks me?
Wow, I am soo soo sorry for all that you and your family is going through. First thing..you need to get out of that situation. You need to be in a safe environment where you are not scared of his return. Please talk to a counselor, pastor, cop, etc. There are also domestic violence hotlines. You need listening ears and a safety net.





Please know that you are a beautiful creation of God. Your father is in the wrong, not you. Don't let him make you feel guilty for his sins. You are innocent, but caught in a bad situation. I'm sure this has really damaged you, but there is always healing. You can be restored to feel joy and happiness again once he is out of your life. I also encourage you to turn to God for prayer and support. He will let you lean on Him and will help you deal with this situation. Although it's hard, pray for your dad too. He is very sick and needs help.





Please email me if there's anything I can do for you. God bless!Need ALOT of advice for all my problems! Before this emotionally wrecks me?
Your problem is too complex to address in this venue.


Call someone at this number:





1-800-759-0700
You need to call the cops (when he's not around) ASAP!!!! You also need to press charges,too. If he's not convicted,you need to get a restraining order. The longer you wait,the worse it is going to get.


After you do that,you need to get counseling.


Try www.twloha.com


I hope everything works out for you!!!!!!!
That's a really tough situation but the best advice I can give you is to read the Glorious Quran, it provides tremendous guidance to those who are in difficulty


http://islamawakened.org/Quran/default.h…


http://quraan.com/index.aspx?tabindex=1%26amp;…


http://www.al-islam.org/quran/


http://www.quranexplorer.com/quran/


http://arthursclassicnovels.com/arthurs/…


http://www.qtafsir.com/index.php?option=… (TAFSEER)


http://www.harunyahya.com/Quran_translat…


(Your choice for translation)





Peace be upon you
God always heals a broken heart.


I suggest you talk to God. Prayer helps, trust me. Tell him that you need strength to overcome it and to heal your heart. Reading the Bible helps A LOT as well. You should start in John. :)
When you say positive pregnancy signs, have you taken a test?





If you havn't, don't you think that would be a damn good idea?





Just remember one thing - If you are pregnant and you had sex with a boy from your own choice, it would be cruel and dishonest to say your father raped you just so you can save face.





As for what you found in the basement - weird things are found in basements, sweetie.





Take a damn pregnancy test and then go from there.
oh for crying out loud, she needs help not scripture.





I'm not familer with social services in your country, is it possible to talk to a child help line service that could advise you, or even voice your concerns to the police,? other relatives who might be able to help?


you should inform someone even if its the police at least they will be aware of whats been going on.





its a really tough one, and I hope you pull through ok


Sorry I can't help any more than that.

No comments:

Post a Comment