Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Im having problems with my boyfriends family i need advice?

he had come over an we plaed round he got a few scrathes on him cuase i have nails an she flipped out called me cussin me out sayin im not aloud to see him if i do hell go to another skool if we talk his sister hates me an tells on us but he is black mailin her but we dont know how long tat will last but we r truly in love hes mom beats him is a drug user like weed an pills an is always drunkIm having problems with my boyfriends family i need advice?
Wow, he sounds like a winner.





Despite you thinking your in love and all that nonsense, you are at the age where maybe not being with someone that's this much drama isn't worth it.Im having problems with my boyfriends family i need advice?
Call the cops on her next time she is boozin' it up and smokin' weed!

No comments:

Post a Comment