Thursday, July 29, 2010

My cat has a cast on his back leg. Has anyone had a cat with this problem? Any advice for when he comes home?

He does not seem to be able to get around, because the cast sticks straight out behind him. Just wanted some advice from someone who has gone through this. Thank youMy cat has a cast on his back leg. Has anyone had a cat with this problem? Any advice for when he comes home?
I had this problem. The main thing was the litter pan. I used a lid from a large rubbermiad box (used for packing up toys and clothes) and just put about an inch of litter in it. I then placed it on top of a couple of towels to keep down the mess.





I also made several ';cuddle'; beds out of old towels and blankets from a thrift store, and put them in the sun lit windows/areas of my home. That way the cat always had a warm comfy spot to snooze in.





Good LuckMy cat has a cast on his back leg. Has anyone had a cat with this problem? Any advice for when he comes home?
Our cat had a cost on its back leg last year after a RTA, it kept falling over for the first couple of days, but soon sorted itself out. It was even jumping on and off the furniture within a couple of days.





Unfortunately, it had to have its leg removed, but it can still climb trees! They soon adapt!
He'll be OK%26gt; What I have seen is a cat faking his owner out with an injury!


Ask your vet, they put the cast on (I hope!)
  • acne treatment
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment