Saturday, July 31, 2010

I need advice about my relationship problems?

I have been with this girl for a while. Before we started talking seriously we were really good friends. We have been serious since July. Around 2 weeks ago she told me that she just wanted to be friends and that she lost feelings for me. Thats cool and all and i can understand that, but like a week before that it was like the best time we ever had. She would call me all day, always want to hang out, and always telling me how much she likes me.


I just dont understand how you can be crazy for a person one day and just loose feelings for them the next.


I do love her and want to be with her so im not sure if i should let it go or just give her some time.I need advice about my relationship problems?
either she like someone else or she has other problems you don't know about. or she can also be a indecisive person.I need advice about my relationship problems?
My guess she was either two timing you , your relationship was too perfect or she recently found someone else. Im talking from experience. My boyfriend and I had went on this wonderful date, we had so much fun and I felt like I never wanted to be with out him.





Then a week later I broke up with him. We didnt fight but maybe it was because the relationship was too perfect. We never fought and I always got my way. I needed a guy with some back bone.





Myabe thats what happend IDK

No comments:

Post a Comment