Thursday, July 29, 2010

Advice needed plz...gf problems?

MY X N I HAVE RECENTLY BROKE UP BECAUSE SHE WAS TALKING TO ANOTHER GUY AND KISSED HIM I LET IT GO DA FIRST TIME BUT SHE STILL TALKS 2 HIM N I DONT TRUST HER AROUND HIM OR ANY GUY 4 DAT MATTER BECAUSE SHES A BIG FLIRT....SHE TELLS ME SHE LUVS ME N REALLY WANTS 2 B WITH ME BUT SHES A PARTY GURL N DANCES LIKE A HOODRAT WITH OTHER GUYS...I WENT TO A PARTY WITH HER THIS WEEKEN N SHE ENDED UP DANCING WITH SEVERAL GUYS WEN SHE KNEW I WOULD B MAD BUT I DO LUV HER N I KNOW IT WILL B HARD TO LET HER GO WEVE BEEN TRHU ALOT 2GETHER BUT SHE ALWAYZ SEEMS TO **** UP WITH OTHER GUYS WUT SHOULD I DO GIVE HER ANOTHER CHANCE OR LET IT GO...Advice needed plz...gf problems?
I dont know about YOU, but I would let her go. I wouldn't put up with her bouncing around with other guys like that. And she does it even when she KNOWS you'd be mad? That's even MORE reason to dump her. She knows you're a pushover, and she's flaunting it.





By the way, I think the reason no one is answering your question is because of the way you type your words, using ';dat'; and ';2 B'; and ';DA';.





Don't be lazy. Spell your words out, friend. Good luck with her.Advice needed plz...gf problems?
trust and respect, and don't seem like she has that for you, and its hard for you to trust her when she is flirting around with other guys, when she knows you don't like it.. that's disrespecting you, and if she loved you she would not do that to you..





Maybe she not right for you, because if she loved you she would not do things to hurt you...





i hope it works out for you,,, i really do... take care :)))))))))))))

No comments:

Post a Comment