Saturday, July 31, 2010

Expert advice needed on my computer problem?

I have refilled the black n colour carige recently but my printer is in not functioning with the remark yr printer catrige is not fixed properly.My printer is HP 3920 which is not functioning properly.


Please help n tell me abt the problem.Expert advice needed on my computer problem?
You said refilled not replaced. Refillable ink rarely works as intended.Expert advice needed on my computer problem?
Besides refillable ink not working properly, there could be damage to the ';cartridge'; themselves. I would suggest replacing the cartridge, if you can find a aftermarket cartridge all the better (so you won't spend too much money, just incase the carrier of the cartirdge is what is defective), if this didn't help i would suggest calling HP.
The trouble comes with the refilled Ink Cartridges. If you have filled up the cartridge after the ink is fully exhausted, it wont work. That is the trouble with HP printers. They wont recognize the refilled cartridges. (you have to refill it when some ink is still left, i.e. not dry up). Try with new cartridge.

No comments:

Post a Comment