Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Boy Problems!! I need some advice, can anyone help?

theres this boy i like and he says that he doesnt like me but he toatally acts like it he tells me to call and i have xbox 360 and he does to and we always talk on there and today he was like can you stay on alnight and im like idk why hes like idk bored and he always tells me to call and stuff so i dont know do you think he likes me ? and can you give some advice on boys likeing you and how you no please and thankyouBoy Problems!! I need some advice, can anyone help?
I do think he likes you. He might be shy and slow and that's why he is denying it. When a boy wants to spend time with you it's usually the first sign of a crush. When the time is right, let him know you like him and maybe he will have the guts to say that he likes you too. Hope I helped! :PBoy Problems!! I need some advice, can anyone help?
Well if he says he doesn't like you, chances are he doesn't, he could solely like your company. I have had many many guy friends in my life whose friendships were awesome, whose company i loved but had no romantic feelings for at all. At some point one person always ends up liking the other but if they have already communicated their intentions it shouldn't get in the way of friendship. Sometimes romance does blossom out friendship but not always.
this boy is a straight up playa, he doesnt want you to stop liking him even though he may not like you,dont fall into his sneaky little traps you have to turn it on him and play hard to get I know it will be hard but it's seductive and will make him want you. hun no more xbox360
it doesnt necessarily mean he likes you.... who knows, he could, but he could think of you as his best gal-pal. know what im saying? guys work in weird ways. they dont always think about what their doing and who it might effect. pry into his boy-brain..... flirt with him, do everything in your power to get him to like you.
Yeah, I think he definitely likes you! I'm a girl, but I know that when a guy likes a girl, he likes to talk to her and spend time with her, and that's exactly what this guy is doing.
Yes he likes you but he really doesnt know how to express himself. If you like him you should flirt with him.
maybe he just likes your company.. like as a girl best mate. i dont think he likes you.. but he likes talking to you and stuff
oooooh haha:) you should keep talking to him! like how you have been and then see what happens! you guys already have something in common!!! yeyyy haha:)
Awww...go to his house and game it up on COD4 or Halo 3 or something. Talk online? Have cyber sex or something.





Hahaha.
  • acne treatment
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment