Thursday, July 29, 2010

I am using sunsilk shampoo, pink, tell me if it is ok or advice me corrrect shampoo for my problems

You have not described your hair problems! But I will go step-by-step and advise you..honestly!





I presume, it is either Thinning Hair or Dandruff or Damaged Hair or Dry/Frizzy Hair, either with or without Itchy Scalp or Psoriasis in the Scalp. Nothing beyond these problems can be visualised normally and unfortunately, all of these lead to hair loss sooner or later. So, what I see is that you are looking for Strong, Healthy hair and scalp...Simple!





Now, you can come to a solution if you know the reasons for these problems. The reasons for any or all of these problems are - Stressor Poor Metabolism or Poor Nutrition or Environmental factors (pollution or bad water) or a combination of any of these.





To make you hair healthy and strong from the roots, advise -


1. Drink plenty of water,


2. Have a nutritious, well-balanced diet consisting of green leafy vegetables, fresh fruits and sprouts,


3. Don't blow-dry your hair,


4. Don't comb wet-hair, instead use a wide-toothed comb,


5. Avoid stressful situations ( I know, it's difficult) or do some yogic exercises/meditation to nullify stress to the extent possible,


6. Most Important: Don't use hair-formulations/shampoos/etc. that are Surfactant based and contain Sulfates (see the ingredients on the product-pack). Most shampoos in India (Pantene, Heads %26amp; Shoulders, Clinic Plus, Fiama di wills, L'Oreal, etc etc) contain Sodium Lauryl Sulfate or don't declare the ingredients to avoid a question being raised by the conscious Indian consumer today. Your Sunsilk - Pink or Black, is no exception. Shun such Shampoos. This is a major cause for your hair-problems. These are all commercial shampoos being marketed in a titillating and glossy way fooling the gullible Indian consumer. It's virtually a multi-billion industry, least bothered about the well-being of the consumer and come out with ';New';, ';Improved';, type claims that have no scientific backing. All what they present is dramatised.....





Suggest, a revolutionary botanical range called 'Segals solutions Program'. It's now available in India and is by far the most comprehensive compound known with a formidable blend of rare and unique herbals - Fo-Ti, Kelp, Saw Palmetto, Rosemary, Biotin, Inositol, Aloe Vera, Roobois, Chamomile, Gingko Biloba, Vitamin B5, Budrock extract, Horsetail extract, Jojoba Oil, Wheatgerm extract and some anti-oxidants. No other product in the country has all this. They have a money-back guarantee in US %26amp; Canada and promise arresting hairloss, (due to whatever reasons) in 45 days. The Program is backed by scientific research, clinical tests and trials. No harmful chemicals, no side-effects, pH balanced, not tested on animals.





Results are simply marvellous. Better than expectations. You may visit the source site listed below to know more about the ingredients and how each of it effectively works for your hair.





Infact, if you find anyother brand in India that contains all the ingredients listed above, simply buy it. I can't even think of any comparable product...honestly!





Hope you have got a comprehensive answer to what u were looking for....all w/out describing your problem.


Give me 10 points !I am using sunsilk shampoo, pink, tell me if it is ok or advice me corrrect shampoo for my problems
U have not stated your problem but the fact u think u have a problem my answer is this, stay away from store bought shampoos and find an organic supplier. the internet has many online suppliers and health food stores in youre area should have organic shampoos and conditioners. Organic means that the ingredients and process of making the product have not been in contact with un natural chemicals


or pesticides. therefor the products are gentle and safer to use. I am using sunsilk shampoo, pink, tell me if it is ok or advice me corrrect shampoo for my problems
I also use pink sunsilk shampoo.It helped a lot.But now I'm going to change it.I'll see If I get a good mild shampoo otherwise I'll continue using the same.I don't have any problem with this shampoo but it's just that I want a change.
Perfect Health's answer seems Perfect. Wonder if something is left out!


Toooooo Gooooooooood.





Give 10 on 10.
i use it as well. it makes your hair really soft. i love it...also the 24/7 cream is amazing
i am using the same shampoo for last 3 years and it's good.


it makes my hair so soft.
you use only pantene
more info would be helpful wat problem do u have?
first you have to explain ur problem
wht is ur problem?

No comments:

Post a Comment