Thursday, July 29, 2010

Girl Problems In Boston. Some advice?

Help! I'm 16 and a virgin but I always talk a lot of sh*t with the ladies, n my girlfriend is coming to the house Friday! I hear that when u first have sex, you *** quick so how do I make sure this doesn't happen? N what about when I need to ***? Do I let it out in the condom, or do I take it off if I feel I'm about to explode? HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!Girl Problems In Boston. Some advice?
Um. Don't do that. Unless you want a kid. Girl Problems In Boston. Some advice?
well i'm not a guy but in the movies they say to think about things that aren't sexually appealing in order to prevent blowing your load too fast. let it out in the condom, that's what it's there for.





also, if it is her first time be aware that unless she practices with a dildo or something it will probably be very painful for her, so if it's quick it might not be a bad thing. I felt like i was getting split in half my first time so i wanted it to be over as fast as possible.
relax. If you *** she should be happy because she will think, ';wow, i made a guy ***, i'm good';


also do it into a condom, maybe make sure she is on birth control or something. don't rush into it, just relax and let instincts do the rest.


have fun!
yea you do it in the condom, but you pull out right after. Do you even know if she wants to have sex? most girls don't ya know, they're just flirts.

No comments:

Post a Comment