Saturday, July 31, 2010

Looking for advice from others, dating problems...?

Is it my looks or do I just not have enough confidence talking to women. ';Just a tad embarrased'; but I'm 22, never had a girlfriend, never even kissed a girl before. Over the past several years I've walked up to girls and said Hey, how are you? and some girls just give me blank looks and don't respond. I paid for a subscription to e-harmony, tried it for awhile, messaged girls and got nothing in return. Now im trying match.com and it's going the same way.





I'm sure the low confidence im having is from not having a girlfriend, but I would like to settle down one day.





I have included a picture of myself with this message, if it helps. Thank you





http://s448.photobucket.com/albums/qq210/erchadwick/?action=view%26amp;current=meohyea.jpgLooking for advice from others, dating problems...?
Your 22 your still young you have a while to settle down. I think your problem is confidance. Girls will sense it. Why would a girl want to feel good about a guy who doesn't even feel good about hisself. You probably need to start girls off as friends first to get you used to the right things to say. Go to places of your own interest, so when you come up to a girl, you already know you have something in common to start a conversation.


Don't rush it, love usually comes when you least expect it just enjoy your life. It will happen.Looking for advice from others, dating problems...?
Ur 22 and never kissed a girl?? Whatta loser!!!!! Quit bein a girl and get some balls or ull be alone forever!!

No comments:

Post a Comment