Thursday, July 29, 2010

Any advice for WMP 11 problems?

I have been using WMP 11 since it came out and never really had any big problems with it, in the past few months though I've noticed that songs will skip for a few seconds if I try to open my browser or any other program. And then just today I opened WMP and clicked on a song and after playing the one song it just freezes. I had to use CTRL+ALT+DEL to end the program. And the same thing happened when i tried it again.


FYI, my pc is older, but i've never had problems before. 1.8 processor, 1 gb ram. running XP home.


Any advice sure would be appreciated.Any advice for WMP 11 problems?
Go back to an earlier version by running the unistall utility and using the option: revert to prior version.
  • acne treatment
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment