Thursday, August 19, 2010

I need some advice for an eye problem?

Hi.





I've recently started getting a lot of floaters in my sight, and they are accompanied by grainy vision.





The best way I can describe the grainyness, is that it looks like a low quality video, with the blurry frames. It's like this all the time. I can still read things, but it has become noticable in my vision and I am getting concerned. Sometimes it's like shooting lines, or cobwebs.





Please help.





Thanks.I need some advice for an eye problem?
Get to an ophthalmologist IMMEDIATELY! Whatever is causing this is likely to be serious. Some of those symptoms are connected with retinal detachments. That is a serious condition but if caught early, the damage can be controlled. Other eye problems could be responsible as well. Some can be dealt with if caught early. Waiting is the worst thing that you can do.I need some advice for an eye problem?
Make an appointment with an Optometrist right away.

No comments:

Post a Comment