Thursday, August 19, 2010

Do u hav any advice on my MULTIPLE PROBLEMS??? plz help.?

i have a few concerns that i need help on..





1) school- i've been absent for 2 days and im really scared to go back to school. one reason would be because of the issuse of having to get my homework from all my teachers...it may sound like no big deal to u,but my teachers r hecka mean. im a big ';worry-wart'; which means i stress and worry about everything. do u have any good advice on how to help me be prepared for tomarrow and to help me relax and get a good night sleep tonight?





2) crunchs- i also want to add that im on crunchers or crutchs (dont know how to spell it) and it'll be really hard for me to go to each class without getting trampled by a mob crowd. any tips??





thanx :)Do u hav any advice on my MULTIPLE PROBLEMS??? plz help.?
1. hey don't stress we 've all been there try emailing IM-ing or calling a friend and ask them to fill you in little bit one some of the material you guys covered that way your teachers know you tried and you made an effort to actually find out what you need


2. when its close to the end of a period in a class just ask a teacher if you can leave the class 1 or 2 minutes early because you have some problems walking just be really polite and you 'll have no problems





hope i helped!!%26lt;33

No comments:

Post a Comment